2025.10.02 Attic Today 本日の屋根裏 デッキケースと眼鏡ケースを作る(1)

 I've got a new reading glasses and I want to make a fabric pouch for it.
And also, a pouch for my new deck of Japanese Myth Tarot.
I usually use any pouches ready made , which came with gift-snacks like Valentains's, for my decks. 

新しい老眼鏡を買ったので、眼鏡入れを作ろうかなと思いまして。
と、日本神話タロットのポーチがちょうどよい感じのものがなかったのでついでに作ってみようかしら…

I have a perfect one. I have blue one of this Buddha fabric. But I will use dark red one this time.
ちょうどよいのがありました。いろちで紺も持っていますが今回はこの臙脂色を使う。

お箸入れの要領でやろうかな。
Like my Hashi wrap style might be useful. Maybe I can put a lace inside with it.Or maybe  with a small notebook.
レースの布を入れたり、小さいノートとかも入れられると便利かも。



For my reading glasses,  I forgot taking photos.
I decide to use a black Choju Giga rabic (which is from Scrolls of Frolicking Animals)
(I purchased it , but I cannot use this fabric for my selling items due to copyright or anything like that)

眼鏡入れ用には、買ったけど売りものに使うのはダメだという鳥獣戯画の柄の布を使うことにしました。
写真は撮り忘れちゃった。

ーNat

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Passingtime

New Project, Tokin (Yamabushi or Tengu) costume making

Japanese Myth Tarot 日本神話タロット